1. What is meant by passive attack?
2. What is meant by active attack?
3. What is the difference between passive and active attacks?
4. Give brief explanation about the OSI security architecture.
1 Why does ESP include a padding field?
2 What are the basic approaches to bundling SAs?
3 What are the roles of the Oakley key determination protocol and ISAKMP in IPsec
1. Consider a desktop publishing system used to produce documents for various organizations.
(a) Give an example of a type of publication for which confidentiality of the stored data is the most important requirement.
(b) Give an example of a type of publication in which data integrity is the most important requirement.
(c) Give an example in which system availability is the most important requirement.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.