1. What advantages do you see in adding due process rights to juvenile court? What disadvantages do you see? To what extent are discussions over this matter influenced by atypical cases?
2. Compare the courtroom work groups of adult court and juvenile court. Which actors are the same? Which actors are different?
Do the members of the courtroom work group function the same way in juvenile court as in adult court?
1. Identify and briefly describe the single most important Supreme Court case with respect to juvenile justice.
Compare and contrast how adherents of the crime control model and proponents of the due process model of criminal justice see the future of juvenile courts.
2. Identify and briefly describe the single most important Supreme Court case with respect to juvenile justice.
1. In what ways do juvenile courts differ from courts that process adults accused of violating the criminal law? In what ways are juvenile courts similar?
2. What are the key features of the juvenile courts in your state? How are they organized, what is the upper age limit, and what is the lower age limit?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.