1. What are the main advantages and disadvantages of organizing a firm as a corporation?
2. Explain the difference between a real estate corporation and a REIT.
3. You are a shareholder in a corporation. The corporation earns $2.00 per share before taxes. Once it has paid taxes, it will distribute the rest of its earnings to you as a dividend. The corporate tax rate is 34%, the personal tax rate on dividend income is 18%, and the personal tax rate on ordinary income is 40%. How much is left for you after all taxes are paid?
1. What is the most important difference between a corporation and all other organization forms?
2. What does the phrase limited liability mean in a corporate context?
3. Which organizational forms give their owners limited liability?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.