1. Select a human and natural hazard in your community that may materialize into a threat. Explain in detail why this is a concern or issue.
2. Formulate a strategy for addressing the threats you identified in Question
1. For instance, what kind of contingency plan or disaster-recovery strategy would you recommend to address this threat?
2. Use a criminological theory to explain a security related issue.
1. Why should a security manager, or any person nominally in charge of a loss prevention function, be familiar with contract, property, administrative, and employment law?
2. What constitutes criminal activity? In other words, what are the essential elements of a crime?
1. Describe the U.S. federal court system. Include types, levels, and jurisdiction of courts in the description.
2. What are the elements of a tort?
3. Distinguish a tort from a crime and describe types of situations that give rise to tort liability.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.