1. List three product attributes that can be used as quality signals and provide an example of each.
2. Explain the ‘evoked set’. Why is it difficult to place a product in a consumer’s evoked set after it has already been rejected? What strategies might a marketer use in an attempt to accomplish this goal?
3. How does a brand function as a heuristic?
4. Discuss two different non-compensatory decision rules and highlight the difference(s) between them. how might the use of one rule versus another result in a different product choice?
1. Why would a marketer consider saying negative things about their product? When is this strategy feasible? can you find examples of it?
2. create a list of celebrities who match up with products in your country.
What are the elements of the celebrities and products that make for a ‘good match’? Why?
Which celebrities have a global or european-wide appeal, and why?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.