1. Explain the difference between determinate and indeterminate loops.
2. Differentiate between prematurely exiting a loop with the next and the last functions.
3. What is the difference between a Perl function and a Perl subroutine?
4. Passing an array to a subroutine expands the array into a list, which then gets assigned to the @ variable. Give at least two ways of passing both an array and several scalars to a subroutine. 3. What is variable scope, and why is it important for subroutines?
5. Write a subroutine that performs the same function as the chop() command.
6. Compare and contrast Prosite motifs to Perl regular expressions
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.