- Complete independent research and review two (2) to three (3) online end-user license agreements. Compare and contrast each EULA with each other. In your response, please consider the following:
- What are the key elements required in a EULA for it to be effective?
- Across the EULAs you analyzed, what components are common?
- What gaps exist?
- Provide examples of how end-users would know what they are agreeing to.
- Describe whether the EULAs are fair and legally acceptable.
- The U.S. opted for a different approach to data protection than the European Union’s all-encompassing regulation, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The U.S. chose to implement sector-specific data protection laws and regulations that work together with state-level legislation to safeguard American citizens’ data.
Part 1: Conduct independent research and defend one approach over the other (U.S. industry-specific laws versus EU GDPR). Leverage real-world examples and scholarly resources that support your argument.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Computer Network Security
Just from $13/Page
- Type of data you will collect
- How the data will be used
- Industry-specific considerations and guidelines
- Legal considerations
- Storage and security procedures
- Citeexamples from your research as well as other recommended privacy principles and best practices from scholarly resources
- Cite all references using APA format