1. What does an ideal channel coding scheme achieve?
2. Give an example of a block error code used with character data.
3. Compute the Hamming distance for the following pairs: ( 0000, 0001 ), ( 0101, 0001 ), ( 1111, 1001 ), and ( 0001, 1110 ).
4. Define the concept of Hamming distance.
1. Explain the concept of code rate. Is a high code rate or low code rate desirable?
2. How does one compute the minimum number of bit changes that can transform a valid codeword into another valid codeword?
3. What can a RAC scheme achieve that a single parity bit scheme cannot?
4. Generate a RAC parity matrix for a ( 20, 12 ) coding of the dataword 100011011111
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.