1. How long can an arrested person be held before being brought before a neutral judicial official? Do you think it was proper for the Court to take into account law in action factors such as case volume in deciding County of Riverside v. McLaughlin (1991)?
2. In your community, at what stage does case attrition occur? Do you detect any public displeasure with how the process currently operates?
1. Identify three types of programs that are designed to aid victims and witnesses in coping with the criminal justice process.
2. Explain why some view victim programs as aiding victims whereas others view these programs as manipulating victims. Explain why some view victim programs as aiding victims whereas others view these programs as manipulating victims
1. Compare and contrast “law on the books” and “law in action” approaches to bail setting, including the overall effects of the bail system on criminal defendants and their cases.
2. Contrast how the law on the books approach to criminal justice and the law in action perspective offer contrasting views of the preliminary hearing. Discuss how arrests made by the police impact the criminal court process.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.