Spacing: Double spaced
Topic: Behavioral Aspects: Final Project Part 2
Details: Prior to beginning work on this assignment visit the PubMed Central (Links to an external site.) web page. You may also consider reviewing the PubMed Central Quick Start Guide (Links to an external site.) and PubMed Tutorials (Links to an external site.) to help you navigate the resource more effectively.
For your assignment this week, you will complete an additional step on your selected topic for the final project( My selected topic was Schizophrenia Mental disorder and how it affects the brain functioning) This week you will gather another five scholarly sources that relate to the behavioral aspects of your topic. Please note that the topic you selected will determine what questions you will address from the two options listed below.(option A will be the questions that needs to be addressed because my selected topic is on a brain-based disorder)
• Option A: If you have selected a brain-based disorder,
o Describe the symptoms of the disorder and how those symptoms are related to the brain structures that are involved.
• Option B: If you have selected a brain process,
o Discuss how the brain processes information to reach the behavior in question.
The Behavioral Aspects: Final Project Part 2 paper
• Must be three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style.
• Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
• Must utilize academic voice.
• Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
• Must use at least five scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
• Must document any information used from sources in APA Style.
• Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.