1. Are the ambiguities of culture an analytical strength or weakness?
2. In what ways may all change management be considered a form of cultural change?
3. How may culture impede or enhance attempts to change an organisation?
4. What do you believe the future holds for understanding culture and our attempts to manage cultural change?
1. What is the appeal of organisational learning for senior managers in organisations?
2. Why do organisations fail to learn?
3. Is the learning organisation a cleverly marketed management fad or something more significant?