American Decision-Making Models
4-page, double-spaced paper that addresses the following points:
- Analyze the alternative models describing decision-making in American politics.
- Determine which concepts are the least effective in accurately explaining public policy and explain why.
- Explain whether the alternatives are helpful to American policymaking.
- Defend your explanations using specific examples to justify your perspective.
- Apply appropriate APA format and citations.
Who’s Running America? The Obama Reign
Chapter 1, “Elitism in a Democracy” (pp. 1–12)
Chapter 2, “The Corporate Directors” (pp. 13–34)
Chapter 3, “The Money Elite” (pp. 35–54)
Chapter 4, “The Media Moguls” (pp. 55–74)
Chapter 5, “The Governing Circles” (pp. 75–114)
Dye, T. R. (2014).
Looking for help with your homework?
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!
Place an Order