1. Differentiate centralized and distributed key management schemes.
2. Draw the architecture of centralized key management and explain it in detail.
3. Explain about Diffie–Hellman algorithm with a suitable example.
1. Prove that 2 is a primitive root of the prime number 11.
2. Find whether 3 is a primitive root of the prime number 11.
3. Compute the common shared secret key for the prime number p = 181 and primitive root k = 127. Consider the secret integer chosen by Alice is 48 and the secret integer chosen by Bob is 58.