Final Project Outline/Annotated Bibliography
Before you begin, review the possible topics and requirements for your Final Project in Week Five. There are four topics that you may choose from and they are listed at the beginning of the Final Project prompt. Submit the following to your instructor for review:
1. Identify the topic of your Final Project
2. Provide an outline of your project
3. Create an annotated bibliography
Your outline and annotated bibliography must adhere to proper APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. You may also find samples of each in the Ashford Writing Center, which is located under Learning Resources in the left-hand navigation panel of your classroom.
Your assignment should be four to six pages as follows:
Here are the 4 topics that I have to choose from for this assignment as well for my final project. Which ever you feel comfortable with is fine with me.
1. Research specific leadership and management traits and theories necessary for managing a multidisciplinary and multicultural health care organization to promote organizational effectiveness.
2. Present how strategic planning, performance improvement, and information systems are interrelated and fundamental to the delivery of quality health care.
3. Examine the financial characteristics of health care delivery along with managing costs, revenues, and human resources.
4. Analyze ethical and legal concepts, including specific federal regulations, required of health care organizations to ensure the delivery of high-quality health care that protects patient safety.