1. Point out the features of an intrusion detection system.
2. Write down the pros and cons of statistical anomaly-, signature- and stack-based IDS.
3. What are the different categories of IDS based on the location of observation of intrusion?
1. Explain the features of trusted OS.
2. Compare and contrast the Bell–LaPadula model and the Biba integrity model.
3. What are the things to be taken care of while designing a trusted OS?
1. Write a short note on the main services of an operating system.
2. Justify the statement ‘Security is not a quality that can be easily quantified’ with respect to OS security.
3. List down the different types of OS security policies.