1. What is SQL? Give its basic structure.
2. Explain SQL injection attack and its types.
3. Assume when an attacker tries to modify the database content by inserting an UPDATE statement. Identify this SQL injection attack method and justify.
4. Detail the methods used to prevent SQL injection attack.
1. Define firewall and explain the different types of firewall.
2. List the mechanisms used to assure database security requirements.
3. State the database server functions in web application architecture and where it resides.
Explain why how a state firewall would block all incoming and outgoing http requests? And what is Application layer and a sql