Task 8 – Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Who authorizes subordinate Certificate Authority (CAs)? Why is this important?
- What does the issuance policy on a CA control?
- How does a client verify the information in an SSL certificate to determine if it trusts the certificate?
- How are revoked certificates identified? Under what circumstances would a certificate be revoked?
Task 9 – Data Transmission Security
- How does SSL verify authentication credentials?
- What protocol is the successor to SSL 3.0?
- How can you tell that a session with a web server is using SSL?
- What is the difference between HTTPS and S-HTTP?
- What does it mean when HTTPS is stateful?
- What is the difference between IPsec tunnel mode and transport mode?
Looking for help with your homework?
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!
Place an Order