1. Why is it important to store multiple types of data in the data warehouse? Give examples of some nonstructured data likely to be found in the data warehouse of a health management organization (HMO).
2. What is meant by data fusion? Where does it fit in data warehousing?
1. Describe four types of charts you are likely to see in the delivery of information from a data mart supporting the finance department.
2. What is CRM? How can you make your data warehouse CRM-ready?
1. What is your understanding of data warehouse appliances? List some of the benefits of data warehouse appliances.
2. Describe any one of the options available to integrate ERP with data warehousing.