1. Explain the differences between marijuana and hallucinogens.
2. Explain the U.S. Supreme Court’s findings on the use of peyote in traditional Native American religious ceremonies.
3. Outline the history and outcome of the “War on Drugs.”
1. What does the Uniform Controlled Substances Act forbid? Give at least five examples
2. What is a simulated controlled substance? Is possession of this a crime?
3. What elements are required to convict a person of cultivating marijuana?
1. Define drug paraphernalia, and provide three examples.
2. What is narcotics addiction? Is it legal or illegal? What constitutional amendment is relevant to this discussion, and why?
3. What procedures does an officer use after pulling over a suspect whom he or she believes is driving drunk?