1. What percentage of Fortune 500 companies are on the top social media channels? Have the percentages gone up or down? Are they spreading out to more social networks?
2. Are there new social media listening tools? What are the latest free and paid options?
3. Are social media command centers still popular and valuable? Is brand social listening happening at the brand headquarters or have communication partners like advertising agencies or public relations firms been monitoring for brands?
1. Why must marketers select target markets? Wouldn’t targeting a broader audience, or everyone, result in more sales?
2. Is increasing the number of organizational social media accounts a good objective? Why or why not?