1. Describe the characteristics of each of the executional frameworks presented in this chapter. Pick ten ads in this chapter not found in the “Executional Frameworks” section. Identify the execution being used. Provide a rationale for your choice.
2. An advertisement will have a message strategy. This is the primary tactic or approach that is designed to deliver a message to the audience. Some advertisements may have more than one tactic or approach or may be a blend of two or more. Tactics and approach depend on the complexity of the message and the audience to whom it is directed. Find
1. How do syndicated data and data available from other secondary sources differ?
2. List and describe the various syndicated sources of secondary data.
3. What is the nature of information collected by surveys?