1. What is a causal research design? What is its purpose?
2. What is the relationship among exploratory, descriptive, and causal research?
3. List the major components of a research design.
4. How can exploratory and descriptive research be implemented in social media?
5. Discuss the ethical issues involved in formulating an appropriate research design?
Visit the Web sites of competing sneaker brands (Nike, New Balance, and Adidas). The URLs are www.nike.com, www.newbalance.com, and www.adidas.com. From an analysis of information available at these sites, as well as a conducting a search in social media, determine the criteria used by consumers in selecting a sneaker brand.