1. What is the current percentage of global social media users? Has growth slowed?
2. What is the current percentage of social media users in the US or in other countries? Is growth evening out?
3. What percentage of marketers now monitor social media content? Is social listening and engagement becoming a more mainstream marketing practice?
1. What is the current time spent per day by major media? Has it changed significantly?
2. What types of information do people share in social media? Have the categories shifted? Are there new ones?
3. Have advertising trust numbers shifted? Are opinions of strangers in social media still more trustworthy than all forms of online advertising or media like journalism?