1. What are the characteristics of a CRC?
2. Write a computer program that computes a 16-bit Internet checksum.
3. List and explain the function of each of the two hardware building blocks used to implement CRC computation.
4. Show the division of 10010101010 by 10101
1. What are the advantages of parallel transmission? What is the chief disadvantage?
2. Describe the difference between serial and parallel transmission.
3. What is the difference between synchronous and asynchronous transmission?
4. When transmitting a 32-bit 2’s complement integer in big-endian order, when is the sign bit transmitted?