1. What are the two basic communication paradigms used in the Internet?
2. What are the four surprising aspects of the Internet’s message delivery semantics?
3. If a sender wants to have copies of each data block being sent to three recipients, which paradigm should the sender choose?
4. If a sender uses the stream paradigm and always sends 1024 bytes at a time, what size blocks can the Internet deliver to a receiver?
1. When two applications communicate over the Internet, which one is the server?
2. Give the general algorithm that a connection-oriented system uses.
3. What is the difference between a server and a server-class computer?
4. Compare and contrast a client and server application by summarizing characteristics of each.