- What is your personal philosophy of leadership? Why?
- What are your beliefs about human behavior?
- Can basic assumptions about people change? How?
Choose one of the following additional questions to answer:
- How are our attitudes about the nature of work formed? How can they be changed?
- What are the potential downsides of authoritarian, democratic, and laissez-faire styles of leadership?
- What sort of leadership (authoritarian, democratic, laissez-faire) do you prefer as a follower and why?
- What is the line between authoritarian leadership and abusive leadership?
- How can a follower resist the coercion of an abusive leader?
- How easy is it to change one’s preferred style of leadership?
- Is it reasonable to expect that individuals might exhibit “Theory X behavior” in one setting and “Theory Y behavior” in another? If so, how might that affect your style of leadership?
Looking for help with your homework?
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!
Place an Order