ORGANIZATIONAL CASE STUDY
This is my case study
I need u to avoid the errors that my prof comments last time, i show u his feedback. please see the guide at the attachments and make sure it’s nonprofit organization. also i attached three examples ..
Your final case study should be able to answer or at least address all of the following questions:
- How does the organization use planning?
- Does it have a strategic plan?
- Does the strategic plan tie to its resource allocation?
- If so, how?
- How does the organization decide on how to distribute its resources?
- When resources are tight, what processes do they use to make the resources fit their priorities?
- What kind of budget system do they use?
- How does the organization ensure its annual resources carry them through the year?
- Does the organization use risk management?
- If not , how does it view risk?
- If it does, how is risk management applied?
- Does the organization use performance management?
- If so, how is it used?
- What kind of accounting system/measures are used?
- How does it handle financial management and financial reporting?
- What kind of audits are used?
- What process is used to make management decisions?
- Does the organization have a continuity plan?
- If so, what does their plan address?
case_study__example_le___final_1_ case_study_unicef_ organizational_case_studies_1_ case_study_guidance_
Looking for help with your homework?
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!
Place an Order