Part 1: Oil Production and Negative Externalities
This is a written assignment that you must conduct exploratory research on how the government internalizes negative externality (you only need one market or one product or one activity).
Recall negative externalities occur in many markets; for example, oil production, manufacturing, transportation, and smoking, etc.
Please make sure that:
Use APA format
- You clearly identify the market (product or activity) that causes negative externalities, which means the negative externalities must be also well defined. These could be shown with good statistics and proper in-text citations (and references.)
- You are to write a summary of the policy implemented in the market of your choice. Again, properly if you use any direct quotes or statistics from the sources, you must cite the sources properly.
- You then will upload your short exploratory paper in a word document or pdf file to Canvas.
The research should not exceed 2 pages (double-spacing), excluding the abstract and reference page, and you must have at least two outside sources for your writing. A successful paper requires you to perform research, craft an argument, and cite references to support your statements. I might ask for you to show me the sources you use, so please have them available.
For this assignment, you are to write a case study on an organization of your choice that you believe has been highly innovative. Your case study should include the following points:
- Name of organization
- Brief description of the location and history of the organization
- Brief description of the products/services offered by the organization
- Describe the significant innovation or innovations made by the organization. Explain why and how the innovation(s) was successful.
- Discuss the impact of the innovation on consumers and society
- Discuss theories, models, etc. you’ve learned in this course that apply to the case. Focus on what you learned from the book, On Innovation. Cite specific examples.
- How can this case apply to other organizations, specifically small businesses? What are the key lessons learned?
Your final report should be between 1100 and 1200 words. You may use web and social media resources, interviews, blogs, news articles, and journal articles to research your organization. You must cite all resources used.
Hi, for the part 2 choose the innovation organization is Apple.
Looking for help with your homework?
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!
Place an Order