Drug testing in the workplace
Find an peer reviewed article in the schools online library. After reading the article, write a 500-word article critique by addressing each of the following items:
- Briefly introduce and summarize the article.
- Do the author’s arguments support his or her main point?
- What evidence supports the main point?
- How could the topic of this article apply to your personal or professional life?
- How could the topic apply to an organization you have observed?
- How would you explain the role of leadership in corporate culture, and how would you describe leadership styles and how they affect ethical decision-making?
- Are there any inherent unethical practices with drug testing, though it is technically legal?
- What conclusions can you draw about the ethical issues facing business leaders? The Unit II Article Critique should be at least 500 words in length, double-spaced, and written in Times New Roman, 12- point font.
Phan, H. M., Yoshizuka, K., Murry, D. J., & Perry, P. J. (2012). Drug testing in the workplace. Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy, 32(7), 649-656.
Drug Testing in Workplace 2012
Looking for help with your homework?
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!
Place an Order