- What do you see as the key advantages of focusing upon one’s strengths as a leader? What are the drawbacks of this approach?
Choose one of the following additional questions to answer:
- Which of the three approaches to defining and analyzing strengths seems best suited to effective leadership in your opinion?
- A common adage is for leaders to “staff to their weaknesses.” How does that relate to the material in this chapter on strengths?
- Aside from changing group members, what should leaders do if they find their team lacks certain key strengths?
- How does building upon your strengths fit with the idea of “getting out of your comfort zone”?
- Knowing your strengths as the leader is important. How important is it to know the strengths of followers? What strategies might leaders use to gain this information?
- How can people honestly learn what their weaknesses are?
Looking for help with your homework?
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!
Place an Order