Subject: Public Health and the Environment (GT-SC2)
Number of sources: 3
Number of pages: 2
Spacing: double spaced
Topic: Intersection of Public Health and Mental Health: Meeting Family Needs
Details: Option #1: Case Review: Intersection of Public Health and Mental Health: Meeting Family Needs
In this assignment, you will review the case discussing the intersection of public health and mental health found in Chapter 3 of Public Health Ethics (pp. 74-79).
In approximately two pages, your paper should address the following:
• What elements of broad strategic thinking do you see demonstrated?
• What aspects of social development are addressed?
• What evidence of healthy public policy do you see or not see from government involvement?
• Do you see evidence of systems development for health or social policy and related programming? (Example: Developing community-based programs to reach individuals outside of typical settings)
• What information stood out most to you from this case study that you might be able to apply in your local community?
• Write a 2 pages paper, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
• The paper must be formatted correctly using APA 7 style. Remember, all research material used in your paper must be paraphrased and include an in-text citation.
• Your paper must be properly cited and formatted.
• This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our Discussion Forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
• Be sure you utilize your text appropriately as a reference and cite at least one other credible external reference such as a website or journal article to support your proposed resolution of the case.
• Your external sources can be trade publications (Links to an external site.), government information, newspaper articles, or scholarly or peer-reviewed (Links to an external site.) journal articles.