1. Outline measures you should take to protect yourself against viruses and worms.
2. What does intrusion detection software do? What are some of the issues with the use of this software?
3. Identify at least five tips to follow to avoid becoming a victim of a computer scam.
1. What is a virus? What is a worm? How are they different?
2. What is a variant? What dangers are associated with such malware?
3. What is phishing? What actions can you take to reduce the likelihood that you will be a victim of this crime?