1. In your own words, describe what privacy means and what privacy protection companies should give employees.
2. Enumerate the strengths and weaknesses of the polygraph as a management tool for decision making. What polygraph uses are legitimate? What uses of the polygraph are illegitimate?
1. Should the MNCs striving to create ethical supply chains attempt to interact with and lobby the Chinese government to outlaw consulting firms such as these?
2. Is it possible that we have now reached the point that working conditions cannot be improved while keeping prices low? If so, what comes next?
1. Is it ethical to operate a consulting firm that helps factories to lie, cheat, and deceive auditors seeking to monitor working conditions? Could you imagine firms such as this succeeding in your country?
2. What are the implications for the business system in countries that permit this to occur? What happens to the business and society relationship?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.